Glove Box Organizer With Zipper To Keep Car License and Registration Documents Organized and Tools Sorted
- A CLEAN CAR DESERVES A CLEAN GLOVE BOX - Your glove compartment collects a lot of crap, and now you can have a nice, clean car inside and out by tossing what you don't need and keeping what you do need organized in this pouch
- KEEP TOOLS TOGETHER LIKE A MAN - Great to put those small tools like a tire gauge, gloves, ice scraper and small wrenches together so you can pull them out right away instead of searching through the mess when the need arises
- IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS STAY SAFE - This nylon material is water resistant so as long as you wipe any liquids from it your documents stay safe, and they won't get greasy from tools
- GRAB WHAT YOU NEED WITHOUT THE HASSLE - You no longer have to reach over and feel around aimlessly through other junk to get what you are looking for which makes that speeding ticket you are about to get less stressful when a cop asks for your registration and insurance
- NOT JUST ONE TOOL POUCH TO RULE THEM ALL - You get two tool pouches to either use for different things or for separate cars that you may have - either way you will look better than Golem when you finally find your precious items
Do you hate losing stuff in your glove box?
Or even more so, do you hate having to search for stuff because your glove compartment has become the junk drawer of your automobile?
Well, this tool pouch and glove box organizer will serve you well.
The RevHeads tool pouches will help you eliminate the disorganization and uncleanliness of your automobile's glove box.
Some benefits of this nylon bag include:
- 🔧🔧Storing your tools neatly
- 📃📃Keeping important documents like your insurance card and registration safe
- ✋✋Finding what you need easily so cops don't give you a hard time for that speeding ticket you are about to receive
- 😎😎Impressing the ladies with your clean dashboard locker
This TWO PACK means you get one for each car- or if one of your cars might be particularly messy, then you should use both for just that car
The nylon material is NOT waterproof, but it is water resistant so as long as you wipe it off relatively quickly, your contents will be clean and dry.
Be cooler than the Fonzie before he jumped the shark, and get your glove box pouches for your ride!