Now that Fall is here and Winter is shortly to follow there are a few things you should be doing to get your car ready for the colder weather.
We got some of our checklist items from Carcare.org
Here are a few that we find important:
1. MAKE SURE HEATERS, DEFROSTERS AND WIPERS WORK PROPERLY
2. GET WINTER WIPER BLADES INSTALLED
3. CHECK TIRE TREAD DEPTH AND PRESSURE
4. HAVE BRAKES CHECKED
5. KEEP GAS TANK AT LEAST HALF FULL DURING THE COLDER WEATHER
6.CLEAN, FLUSH AND PUT NEW ANITFREEZE IN COOLING SYSTEM
7. CHECK FOR CARBON MONOXIDE LEAKS
8. CHECK ALL FUEL, AIR, AND TRANSMISSION FILTERS
9. PACK AN ICE SCRAPER, LIKE OUR ICE SCRAPER FOR SMALL CARS AND SMALL TRUCKS
The Frost Shaving Ice Scraper by RevHeads Will Scrape That Pesky Ice From Your Windshield And Side Windows With Ease - Even Has A Claw Side To Crush Big Ice Chunks
10. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY KIT HANDY WITH ESSENTIALS LIKE JUMPER CABLES, A FLASHLIGHT, AND A FIRST AID KIT.